Wednesday 15 February 2017

Sebastian's First Outfit Post

beach patrol baby ootd

 Good Morning World, my name is Sebastian but you can call me Seb or even Sea Bass if you like.  I am about the sunniest little guy you ever will meet and I just may have inherited my aunt's clothing obsession and quite possibly her love of all things sunny and beachy.

stripped tee and grey joggers

 This is going to be a quick preview of my Daily #BabyOOTD that I hope mom keeps posting on her blog.  So outfit wise today I am currently snowstormed because we are experiencing snowmaggedon on the east coast so i thought this cute little beach t-shirt would make me feel way better.

Monday I happened to drag this ole stripped tee out of the closet, its a repeat but one I really love and my little nautical number is a fav.  And hey again with the copying my favourite aunt who frequently styles in a nautical theme. Nothing like a little nautical to take ones mind off all that white stuff surrounding us.
nautical overalls for baby
So I tried to link some similar stuff so y'all can go copy me
Happy Hump Day from the Snow Bound Sea Bass

1 comment: