Sunday 12 February 2017

About Me

Hey guys

    Welcome to my world! First, let me introduce myself, my name is Carly & I'm from a great little city (Saint John) on the east coast of Canada. I'm 27 years old & I'm here to share my adventures of life as a new mom, past and future travel endeavours and my journey of becoming a fit, healthy parent!!! 


selfie action



ABOUT THE BLOG

    I've decided to create this blog as a chance to document, well basically my life (hence Carlytron: a planet that one of my college professors said that I'm definitely from); from reflecting on past trips, everyday parenting (which as a first time mother can be extremely fun, scary and 100% exciting), food & also my journey to become a more healthy version of myself, no only for me but for my son! 

MY SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES


Facebook Page: Carly's World 

Twitter : carlycousins_
Instagram : carlycousins_
Snapchat : carlsjrxo
My brother & I

Sister & I

Food for thought from Urban Deli

Seb's first flight ft. Dad

Broome, WA





   

No comments:

Post a Comment