Sunday 12 February 2017

Welcome to Planet CarlyTron

Hey Guys,

So since my goal is to cover a variety different aspects of life I thought it would be best to create a schedule to let you all know what days I'll be posting about what topics. All posts will be posted in the evenings.
Carlys world


Sunday's - Reflection of my week.. General chit chat/tags/getting to know me better (Basically just whatever I feel like talking about). Maybe a few product reviews and things I cannot live without

Monday - Travel places I have been, places I want to see and adventures we are taking
Perth Australia

Tuesday - Baby OOTD because who doesn't love seeing a stylish little baby
baby OOTD

Wedneday - Fitness/Food

Thursday - Baby OOTD

Friday - Parenting
Mommy and baby, parenting
and hey 


*Don't forget to follow my other social medias
        snapchat : carlsjrxo
        instagram: carlycousins_
        twitter : carlycousins_
        pinterest: ccousinsxo

No comments:

Post a Comment